Right of Revocation
(1) In the case of a distance selling transaction, consumers (section 13 BGB [Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch; German Civil Code]) in principle have a statutory right of revocation about which we inform you in the following. The exceptions from the right of revocation are laid down in paragraph 2. Paragraph 3 explains under which circumstances you can lose an initially existing right of revocation. In paragraph 4, you will find a sample revocation form.
Instruction concerning the right of revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract without giving reasons within a period of fourteen days.
The revocation period is fourteen days beginning on the day on which the contract was concluded.
To exercise your right of revocation you have to inform us (RebusFarm GmbH, Maarweg 251a, 50825 Cologne, Germany, phone: +49 221 - 945 26 81, fax: +49 221 - 945 27 21, e-mail: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.) about your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post, fax, or e-mail). For this purpose, you may use the attached sample revocation form, but this is not mandatory. For compliance with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice concerning the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to repay to you all payments which we received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you chose another delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notice concerning the revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed upon otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees due to this repayment.
If you requested that the services begin during the revocation period, you have to pay us an appropriate amount which corresponds to the part of the services already provided at the time you inform us about the exercise of the right of revocation with regard to this contract compared to the overall scope of the services according to the contract.
(2) The right of revocation does not exist in the case of contracts concerning the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination made by you is decisive or which are clearly customized to your personal needs.
(3) In the case of a contract concerning the delivery of digital content which is not stored on a physical data carrier, your right of revocation shall lapse if we commenced execution of the contract after you
- expressly agreed that we commence execution of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period and
- you confirmed that you were aware of the fact that you would lose your right of revocation by your consent to the commencement of the execution of the contract.
(4) Concerning the sample revocation form, we inform you as follows:
Sample revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and return it.)
RebusFarm GmbH, Maarweg 251a, 50825 Cologne, Germany,
fax: +49 221 945 27 21, e-mail: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.
I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*) concluded by me/us (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notice on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.